As part of the Academy Transformation Trust family of academies, our curriculum and its values are aligned with that of academies across the Trust.
All learners in our academies will experience a curriculum that
- is ambitious and enjoyable through knowledge and skills developed from Foundation Stage to Post 16 and Adult provision.
- is knowledge rich, ensuring access to a wide, global cultural capital – thus maximising lifetime opportunities.
- is inclusive, nurturing and tailored towards the needs of the individual.
- is focused on developing the very best oracy, literacy, numeracy and digital skills – enabling access to the widest learning and the very best careers possible to ensure we develop global citizens.
- is enriching, ensuring all experience a rich variety of cultural, artistic and sporting activities.
- is broad in terms of coverage and (at least) encompassing the breadth of the 2014 English National Curriculum.
- celebrates the uniqueness of each educational setting in terms of localised knowledge and skills.
- develops character, personal pride and the highest moral standards.
- celebrates diversity, challenges injustice, promotes equality and encourages the creation of a better world.
- is delivered by well-qualified, forward-thinking, skilled, passionate professionals.